1.He doesn’t overdo his online presence: according to a latest scientific study on human online behavior, it has been proved that spending long on web increases carelessness and diminishes attention spans. We all know that an attentive man is a good father.
2. He has a laugh: the man who laughs out stupid, impractical things will prove a good father. He is a man who can laugh on unimpressive jokes that his kids tell him.
3. He is knowledgeable: because fathers are our first educators, first scientists and first heroes. This man is a father who entertains and educates his kids with new facts and stories everyday.
4. He does not do promises, he does commitments-
fathers and commitments, synonymous!
5. He is playful: he has a stock full of jokes for moments, he makes you laugh and has guts to act stupid at times to entertain you, this means he can entertain his kid without video games. I put my bets on this man!
6. Patience proves all: kids have to be handled with love, care and PATIENCE. It takes patience to not evoke to quick careless judgements and listen to the whole story. A good father is a patient man.
7. He has an eye for creativity and a heart to appreciate: the key to a kid’s performance is appreciation and a man who appreciates his kid and chalnels his creativity will be a wonderful father.